The 0928-23 features the revolutionary M28 Lithium-Ion battery pack exclusively from Milwaukee. The Milwaukee M28 1/2 in. Hammer-Drill uses the Milwaukee built high power motor to develop enormous 750 in. lbs. of maximum torque and 0-450/0-1800 rpm. It comes standard with a 1/2 in. all-metal, single-sleeve, ratcheting chuck with all carbide jaws that keeps bits from falling out and drill bits from slipping. A comfortable non-slip, soft-grip handle reduces vibration and fatigue. The M28 Sawzall Reciprocating Saw features a 1-1/8 in. stroke length, QUIK-LOK blade clamp, patented gear protecting clutch, and keyless shoe adjustment. The variable speed trigger provides two levels of speed range: 0-2000 and 0-3000 strokes per minute. The M28 Work Light features a high intensity Xenon bulb, is Clip-Lok System compatible and delivers over 5-hours of run-time on a single battery.
- M28 lithium-ion battery offers twice run-time with less weight than 18-Volt ni-cd batteries
- 1/2 in. hammer drill delivers 750 in. lbs. of torque
- Sawzall reciprocating saw with fast cutting 1-1/8 in. stroke length
- Includes: hammer drill, Sawzall reciprocating saw, work light, #2 Philips bit, (2) M28 lithium-ion batteries - 48-11-2830, 1 hour charger - 48-59-2819, side handle, 2 reciprocating saw blades, carrying case
- Compatible battery: model # 48-11-2830
- Compatible chargers: single charger (48-59-2819) and multi-bay charger (48-59-0280)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs