Milwaukee Snips feature forged cutting heads for maximum durability and machined steel blades for precision cuts. The 45° offset head keeps the users hand away from the cutting material. Milwaukee snips are designed with a one handed locking mechanism for ease of use. They are designed for use beyond the jobsite and are great for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather and copper. The Milwaukee 48-22-4023 includes (1) 48-22-4022 2.5 in. Offset Snip Right Cutting and (1) 48-22-4012 Offset Snip Left Cutting.
- 1 handed locking ease of use/quick open and close (patent pending)
- Flush bolt design won't hang up on material (patent pending)
- Forged alloy steel blades for maximum tool strength
- Rust protection hard chrome plated blades increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Serrated jaws cuts: up to 18 Gal. CRS (cold rolled steel); 22 Gal. SS (stainless steel)
- Ergonomic handles for maximum comfort and superior performance