This Reconditioned 13-Amp, 6000 RPM, 2.25 maximum horsepower sander provides high performance and durability for moderately heavy jobs. Sold without accessories, a 7 or 9 in. backing pad and disc can be attached allowing this tool to be used for removing paint or rust from metal, plastic and fiberglass surfaces. Spiral bevel gears transfer maximum torque for heavy duty jobs. Spring loaded recessed spindle lock assists in easy accessory changes. This tool can be converted to a grinder by purchasing either a 7 in. or 9 in. guard and wheel which are easily attached to the tool. Grinding applications remove more material and may be used to shape metal. This is a Reconditioned Tool.
- Dial speed control allows the operator to match RPM to multiple applications
- Fast, replaceable quik-lok cord with positive lock system
- Powerful 13-Amp, 2-1/4 maximum HP motor with long life brushes and high output fans
- Spiral bevel gears for optimum motor torque transfer for improved performance and durability
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs