The Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Drive and Fasten Bit Set features driver bits, nut drivers, sockets and socket adapters that were engineered for extreme durability and long use. This set includes a fastening solution for all standard hex sizes 1/4 in. to 9/16 in. Made from heat-treated steel to control hardness, the driver bits feature an innovative geometric shock absorption zone for extended life. The forged tips allow for a secure grip and maximum contact to eliminate stripping and slipping.
- Heat-treated steel for maximum strength and durability in high-torque applications
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Thin wall construction and radius corners on the sockets for driving on flats and reducing stripping and breakage
- Includes: one Phillips bit 1 in. P1, one Phillips bit 1 in. P2, three Phillips bits 1 in. P3, one square bit 1 in. SQ1, two square bits 1 in. SQ2, one square bit 1 in. SQ3, two TORX bits 1 in. T20, two TORX bits 1 in. T25, one TORX bit 1 in. T30, one 1/4 in. hex to 3/8 in. square adapter, one 1/4 in. magnetic nut driver
- Comes with: one Phillips bit 2 in. P2, one square bit 2 in. SQ2, one TORX bit 2 in. T20, one TORX bit 2 in. T25, one slotted bit 1 in. SL 3/16 in., one 3/8 in. drive: 1/2 in. socket, one 3/8 in. drive: 9/16 in. socket, one 3/8 in. magnetic nut driver, one 5/16 in. magnetic nut driver, and one SHOCKWAVE compact magnetic bit holder
- Includes a carrying case for easily taking to various job sites