Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Duty Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Heat-treated steel material for durability
- Forged tips for excellent grip
- Geometric design provides a shock absorption zone
- Includes ten 1 in. insert bits, twelve 2 in. power bits, two 3-1/2 in. power bits, 3 magnetic nut drivers, 5 hex shank drill bits, 1 compact magnetic bit holder and 2 socket adapters
- Includes: (10) 1" insert bits, (12) 2" Power Bits, (2) 3-1/2" Power bits, (3) Magnetic Nut Drivers, (5) Hex Shank Drill Bits, (1) Compact magnetic bit holder, (2) Socket adapters