The Milwaukee Thunderbolt 3/8 in. Black Oxide Drill Bit is excellent for drilling on curved surfaces and is recommended for use with portable drills. This drill bit features black oxide construction and a thick core for durability, and the parabolic flute form clears away chips and debris to keep the bit cool.
- Jobber length for use with portable drills
- Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces
- Black oxide construction for durability
- Parabolic flute form clears away chips and debris quickly to help keep the bit cool
- Precision-start, 135-degree split-point tip starts on contact to help keep the bit from walking for fast, accurate holes
- Thick core offers excellent strength and protection against side-load breakage
- Thunderbolt web for a long life and fast drill times