The Milwaukee Thunderbolt 7/16 in. Black Oxide Drill Bit is excellent for drilling on curved surfaces and is recommended for use with portable drills. This drill bit features black oxide construction and a parabolic flute form to clear chips and debris to keep the bit cool. Extended length, aircraft drill bits are ideal for extra-reach and deep drilling applications in metal, wood and plastic. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck.
- Jobber length for use with portable drills
- Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces
- Black oxide construction for durability
- Parabolic flute form clears chips and debris to keep the bit cool
- Precision-start 135-degree split-point tip starts on contact to help keep the bit from walking for fast, accurate holes
- Thick core offers excellent strength and protection against side-load breakage
- Thunderbolt web for a long life and fast drill times