Enjoy the convenience and heavy-duty performance of the Milwaukee Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit Set. These drill bits were designed for extreme durability and long life. Use them to drill curved surfaces, as they require less effort to drill through wood, metal and PVC, and are highly recommended for use with portable drills. The Thunderbolt web features a thick core for ultimate strength and protection against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips fast, while the 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck. The 135° split-point tip gives you a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. The set comes in a resilient case and includes the following bits: two 1/16 in., two 5/64 in., 3/32 in., 7/64 in., two 1/8 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 11/64 in., two 3/16 in., 13/64 in., 7/32 in., 15/64 in., two 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., and 1/2 in.
- Extreme durability: A thicker web provides strength and long life
- Fast, accurate drilling: 135° split-point tip starts on contact to prevent walking, while the parabolic flute clears chips fast
- Reduced slipping: 3-flat secure-grip shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck
- Corrosion resistance: black oxide coating provides lubricity and resists corrosion of the bit
- Flexibility with projects: includes 21 twist drill bits in jobber length bit sizes for a variety of applications
- Various sizes: bit sizes range from 1/16 in. to 1/2 in.