The M12TM Cordless Special Edition Women’s Heated Jacket from Milwaukee Tool provides unmatched warmth and performance for all-day comfort in the cold. The most innovative women’s jacket on the market pair’s state-of-the-art carbon heating elements with a women’s cut, providing a less baggy fit for increased warmth on the jobsite or during outdoor activities. Wind and water resistant, the jacket features 3 adjustable heat settings. The jacket is powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM Battery for up to 6 hours of continuous heat. Designed with Milwaukee durability, the battery delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions. The battery holder is hidden out of the way in a sleek back pocket that expands to hold an M12 XC battery, or any M18 battery pack. Available in sizes S-XL. The kit includes the M12 REDLITHIUM Battery and charger. This year, Milwaukee is a proud sponsor of the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. in its mission to save lives through early detection. An important part of the fight against breast cancer is learning to be your own advocate for health and wellness improving your chances for detection and ultimately, survival. In our first year of partnership, Milwaukee has funded 800 mammograms for women in need. For more on NBCF’s Early Detection Plan, visit www.NBCF.org/edp.
- Durable carbon fiber heating elements: distribute heat to core body area
- 3 heat settings: adjustable by zone to provide the right amount of heat in changing conditions
- Designed for women: tailored fit features unique stitch lines that hold the heat zones closer to the body
- Rugged construction: water and wind resistant polyester with an interior storm flap and thermal knit fleece inner lining to keep weather out and heat in
- Powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM battery: up to 6 hours of continuous heat on a single charge
- MFG Model # : 2339-XL
- MFG Part # : 2339-L