Milwaukee M12 High Visibility Heated Jacket: Powered by M12 REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, Milwaukee M12 Heated Jackets integrate (3) carbon fiber heating elements and advanced fabric-layering technology to distribute and maintain heat across core body areas. A 300-denier, wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat in to maximize warmth and reduce the number of layers needed. Featuring 3M Scotchlite reflective striping and a zip-on hood for added jobsite versatility, the Jacket meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 certification.
- Wind/water resistant polyester hooded jacket with high loft insulation and thermal fleece lining meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 class 3 requirements for use in work environments
- Carbon fiber heating elements provide adjustable heat to core body areas
- Removable hood and elastic cuffs/waist trap heat and protect from water, dirt and debris
- Up to 6 hours of run-time on M12 REDLITHIUM compact battery
- Washer and dryer safe
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs