Minwax Wood Finish is an oil-based stain that provides long-lasting wood tone color. It penetrates deeply to seal and protect wood. It is ideal for staining furniture, cabinets, doors, trim, moulding and hardwood floors. The finish is designed for easy application with a cloth, natural-bristle brush or foam applicator.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Designed to stain furniture, cabinets, doors, trim, moulding and hardwood floors
- Minwax oil-based formula penetrates deeply to seal and protect wood
- This product has a Early American finish
- One can covers 500 sq. ft.
- Cleans with mineral spirits
- Normally takes two coats, additional coats may be applied for richer color
- Get the right stain for your project - click here for a buyer's guide
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR, CT, VT
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations