Add a beautiful, glossy finish to interior wood surfaces with the Minwax 1 gal. Gloss Water-Based Oil-Modified Polyurethane. The polyurethane is formulated for use with a foam or synthetic bristle brush and is dry enough for recoating in approximately 2 hours. Clean up is easy with warm water and soap.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Suitable for application on interior wood surfaces
- Formulated for application with a synthetic bristle or foam brush
- Clear, water-based formula dries for recoating in about 2 hours
- 1-can covers up to 500 sq. ft.
- Cleans up with soap and warm water
- Get the right stain for your project - click here for a buyer's guide
- Suitable for application on any interior wood surface
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- 1-can covers 120 sq. ft.
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT