Minwax 1 gal. Wood Finish is an oil-based stain that provides long-lasting color. It penetrates deeply into the pores to seal and protect bare and stripped wood surfaces. It is ideal for staining furniture, cabinets, doors, trim, molding and hardwood floors. The wood finish is 250 VOC compliant to help the environment.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Suitable for application on furniture, cabinets, doors, trim, molding and hardwood floors formulated for easy application with a natural-bristle brush, foam applicator or cloth
- Oil-based formula penetrates deeply to seal and protect wood
- Red mahogany finish
- 1-can covers 500 sq. ft.
- Normally 2-coats, additional coats may be applied for richer color
- Cleans with mineral spirits
- Get the right stain for your project - click here for a buyer's guide
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT