Minwax 1 qt. Wood Finish is an oil-based stain that provides long-lasting wood tone color. It penetrates deeply to seal and protect wood. It is ideal for staining furniture, cabinets, doors, trim, molding and hardwood floors. The finish is designed for easy application with a cloth, natural-bristle brush or foam applicator.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Designed to stain furniture, cabinets, doors, trim, molding and hardwood floors
- Oil-based formula penetrates deeply to seal and protect wood
- Early American finish
- 1-can covers 150 sq. ft.
- Clean up with mineral spirits
- Normally 2-coats, additional coats may be applied for richer color
- Get the right stain for your project - click here for a buyer's guide
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT