Use with MirrEdge acrylic mirror framing strips (SOLD SEPARATELY) to frame existing bath and vanity mirrors without having to remove the mirror from the wall. Acrylic Mirror Corner Plates are applied one in each corner area on top of MirrEdge Framing Strips to complete framing the mirror.
- Helps give your mirror a finished look
- Eliminates the need for mitering corners
- Helps cover uneven or short cuts on edging strips (not included)
- Acrylic mirror finish looks like a real mirror
- Includes double-faced adhesive tape squares
- Recommended liquid nails for small projects (LN-700) adhesive (not included)