The natural stylings of this Soft Scraped Engineered Hickory hardwood floor create a sense of comfort and serenity. The exquisite definition of graining and natural color tone capture the visual elements of nature. Available in 5 in. width, engineered hardwood planks with beveled edges and eased ends create a great fit with any style decor. This Mohawk flooring meets all environmental standards and is CARB II and Lacey Act compliant. Features Scotchgard Protector Advanced Repel Technology which provides long-lasting protection that keeps your floors looking newer, longer and makes them easy to clean.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Domestic Hickory Engineered Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 23.5 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 33 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Chocolate Dark Color, Low Gloss, Soft Scrape Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1820
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue, staple or float
- Residential use only
- 30-year residential finish manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts