The natural stylings of this Maple Engineered UNICLIC hardwood flooring creates a sense of comfort and serenity bringing the outside in. The exquisite definition of graining and natural color tone captures the visual interests found in nature. Available in 3/8 in. Thickness x 5-1/4 in. width, engineered hardwood planks with beveled edges and eased ends create the perfect backdrop for any style decor. The highest standards in manufacturing achieve unmatched quality and precision detailing in every plank. This Mohawk flooring meets all environmental standards and is CARB II and Lacey Act compliant. Features CrystalShield Aluminum Oxide Finish Technology which provides long-lasting protection that keeps your floors looking newer, longer and makes them easy to clean.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Domestic Maple
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5-1/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 22.5 sq. ft. per case and case weight is 31 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Cognac Dark Color, Low Gloss, Soft Scrape Finish
- Planks have beveled edges and eased ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1450
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: On Grade, Above Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Float, glue
- Residential use only
- 30-year residential finish manufacturer's warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts