The natural stylings of this Hickory Engineered UNICLIC hardwood flooring creates a sense of comfort and serenity bringing the outside in. The exquisite definition of graining and natural color tone captures the visual interests found in nature. Available in 3/8 in. Thick x 5-1/4 in. Width engineered hardwood planks with beveled edges and eased ends create the perfect backdrop for any style decor. The highest standards in manufacturing achieve unmatched quality and precision detailing in every plank. This made in the USA Mohawk flooring meets all environmental standards and is CARB II and Lacey Act compliant. Features Scotchgard Protector Advanced Repel Technology which provides long-lasting protection that keeps your floors looking newer, longer and makes them easy to clean.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Species: Domestic Hickory
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5-1/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks up to 48 in.
- 405 square feet per pallet. Pallet weight is 602 lbs.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Hardwood
- Prefinished Scotchgard, Light Color, Low Gloss, Soft Scrape finish
- Planks have beveled edges and eased ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1574
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: On, Above or Below Grade
- Installation: Float, glue
- Residential use only
- 30-year residential finish manufacturer's warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Item sold online only, cannot be returned in less than full pallet quantities