The natural stylings of this Soft Scraped Engineered Hickory hardwood floor create a sense of comfort and serenity. The exquisite definition of graining and natural color tone capture the visual elements of nature. Available in 5 in. width, engineered hardwood planks with beveled edges and eased ends work well with any style decor. Mohawk flooring meets all environmental standards and is CARB II and Lacey Act compliant. Features Scotchgard Protector Advanced Repel Technology which provides long-lasting protection that keeps your floors looking newer, longer and makes them easy to clean.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Domestic Hickory Engineered Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Random Length
- 23.5 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 33 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Medium Color, Scraped Finish
- Planks have beveled edges and eased ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1574
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue or float
- Residential use only
- 25-year residential finish manufacturer's warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts