The Mohawk Hamilton Engineered Hardwood Flooring Collection showcases a rustic design that is noted by beautiful knots with increased character. The eased edges and ends coupled with the wire brushed textured surface accentuate the graining and natural beauty of the hardwood. This collection features a new core technology that is proven to make the same species 4 times harder than those made with softer core materials and is finished with a dual coated wear layer for added protection. The multi-fit joint locking system provides a secure and easy installation. This Mohawk flooring meets all environmental standards and is CARB II and Lacey Act compliant. California residents: See Proposition 65 Information.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Domestic Hickory Engineered Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Random (11 in. - 48 in.) Length
- 28.25 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 49 lbs.
- Construction: 3 ply Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Gray Mist Hickory, Medium Color, Low Gloss, Wire Brushed Texture
- Planks have a rolled edge and rolled end
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1820
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: On Grade, Above Grade, Below Grade
- Installation: Float/glue/staple
- Residential use
- 50-year finish/lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating moldings and trim
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts