With durable construction, the Mohawk Hickory Chestnut Scrape 3/8 in. Thick x 5-1/4 in. Wide x Random Length Click Hardwood Flooring (22.5 sq. ft. / case) is a great way to add warm, rustic beauty to your interior living space. This flooring offers a Uniclic design that provides simple installation with no nails required. Its PureBond technology features low formaldehyde emissions and may contribute to good air quality.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Hickory Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5-1/4 in. Width x Random Length
- 22.5 sq. ft. per case and case weight is 28.66 lb.
- Construction: Uniclic Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Hickory Chestnut Scrape Medium Color, Aluminum Oxide Low Finish
- Planks have a kissed edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1574
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue or float
- Residential use only
- 25-year residential finish manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts