With durable construction, the Mohawk Hickory Chestnut Scrape 3/8 in. Thick x 5-1/4 in. Wide x Random Length Click Hardwood Flooring (22.5 sq. ft./case) is a great way to add warm, rustic beauty to your interior living space. This flooring offers a Uniclic design that provides simple installation with no nails required. Its PureBond technology features low formaldehyde emissions and may contribute to good air quality. Made in the USA.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Real Domestic Hickory Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- 3/8 in. thickness x 5-1/4 in. width x random length
- Pre-finished Hickory Chestnut Scrape medium color, aluminum oxide low finish
- Construction: Engineered UNICLIC Wood Flooring
- Planks have a Kissed Edge
- Janka Wood Hardness Rating/Resistance to Denting: 1574
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue or Float
- Residential use
- 25 Year Finish Warranty
- 22.5 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 28.66 lb.
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and mouldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes