The natural stylings of this soft scraped engineered hickory hardwood floor creates a sense of comfort and serenity bringing the outside in. The exquisite definition of graining and natural color tone captures the visual interests found in nature. Available in 5 in. width, engineered hardwood planks with Beveled edges and Eased ends create the perfect backdrop for any style decor. The highest standards in manufacturing achieve unmatched quality and precision detailing in every plank. This Mohawk flooring meets all environmental standards and is CARB II and Lacey Act compliant. Features scotchgard protector advanced repel technology which provides long-lasting protection that keeps your floors looking newer, longer and makes them easy to clean.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Domestic Maple Engineered Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5-1/4 in. Width x Random Length
- 23.5 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 28.66 lb.
- Construction: Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Dark Color, Aluminum Oxide Low Finish
- Planks have a kissed edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1450
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue or float
- Residential use only
- 25-year residential finish manufacturer's warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts