The Mohawk Maple Harvest Scrape 3/8 in. Thick x 5-1/4 in. Wide x Random Length Click Hardwood Flooring (22.5 sq. ft. / case) features Uniclic construction that offers simple installation without the use of nails. The flooring's PureBond technology contains no added urea formaldehyde and may contribute to good indoor air quality. Its timeworn scraped texture adds warmth to the decor in your living space.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Domestic Maple Engineered Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5-1/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 22.5 sq. ft. per case and case weight is 41 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Maple Harvest Dark Color, Low Gloss, Soft Scrape Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1450
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Float or glue
- Residential use only
- 25-year residential finish manufacturer's warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts