Mohawk's Monument collection showcases the beautiful design of quality engineered hardwood flooring. This casual, yet stylish flooring is made with a wire brushed texture offering charm and character to any setting. The 5 in. width portrayed in the Monument collection creates a balanced base that will coordinate well with any decor. Made with the highest standards in manufacturing, achieving unmatched quality and detail in every plank, the Monument collection is sure to add quality to your home. This Mohawk flooring meets all environmental standards and is CARB II and Lacey Act compliant.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Domestic Oak Engineered Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Varying Length Planks
- 28.25 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 40.9 lbs.
- Construction: 5 ply Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Antique Natural Oak Medium Color, Low Gloss, Wire Brushed Texture
- Planks have a rolled edge and rolled end
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1290
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: On Grade, Above Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Float/glue/nail/staple
- Residential use
- 50-year finish manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts