The natural stylings of this Walnut Engineered UNICLIC hardwood flooring creates a sense of comfort and serenity bringing the outside in. The exquisite definition of graining and natural color tone captures the visual interests found in nature. Available in 1/2 in. Thickness x 5-1/4 in. width, engineered hardwood planks with beveled edges and eased ends create the perfect backdrop for any style decor. The highest standards in manufacturing achieve unmatched quality and precision detailing in every plank. Mohawk flooring meets all environmental standards and is CARB II and Lacey Act compliant. Features Scotchgard Protector Advanced Repel Technology which provides long-lasting protection that keeps your floors looking newer, longer and makes them easy to clean.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Hickory
- 3/4 in. Thickness x 2-1/4 in. Width x 84 in. Random Length Planks
- 18.25 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 55 lbs.
- Construction: Solid Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Natural Light Color, Low Gloss
- Planks have micro-beveled edges
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1820
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: On or Above Grade
- Installation: Nail, staple
- Residential use
- 25-year residential manufacturer warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts