The Mohawk Oak Cherry 3/8 in. Thick x 5 in. Wide x Random Length Engineered Hardwood Flooring (28.25 sq. ft. / case) features a rich stain that accents its strong grain lines and complements many home decors. This flooring includes Scotchgard protection that helps prevent most germs, stains and spills from adhering to its surface. Its PureBond technology contains no added urea formaldehyde and may contribute to good interior air quality.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Oak Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5-1/4 in. Width x Random Length
- 22.5 sq. ft. per case and case weight is 28.66 lb.
- Construction: Uniclic Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Oak Gunstock Medium Color, Semi-gloss, Aluminum Oxide Finish
- Planks have a kissed edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1290
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue or float
- Residential use only
- 25-year residential finish manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts