Mohawk Oak Gunstock 3/8 in. Thick x 3-1/4 in. Wide x Random Length Engineered Click Hardwood Flooring has strong grain lines, rich color and is easy to install. Just align, click and press - no nails are required to install this floor. It features Scotchgard protection to help repel germs, dirt and stains such as paint, nail polish and permanent marker. Its PureBond technology contains no added urea formaldehyde and may contribute to good indoor air quality.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Domestic Oak Engineered Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 3-1/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 23.5 sq. ft. per case and case weight: is 35 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Oak Gunstock Medium Color, Medium Gloss, Traditional Finish
- Planks have a kissed edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1290
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Float or glue
- Residential use only
- 25-year residential finish manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts