With PureBond technology, the Mohawk Oak Gunstock 3/8 in. Thick x 5-1/4 in. Wide x Random Length Engineered Click Hardwood Flooring features no added urea formaldehyde and may contribute to good interior air quality. This flooring offers a rich stain with strong grain lines to complement many traditional to mid-century decors. The product's Scotchgard protector helps keep most dirt, germs, stains and spills from adhering to its surface. The flooring can be installed without nails for your convenience.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Domestic Oak Engineered Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5-1/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 22.5 sq. ft. per case and case weight is 42 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Oak Gunstock Medium Color, Medium Gloss, Traditional Finish
- Planks have a kissed edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1290
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Float or glue
- Residential use only
- 25-year residential finish manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts