The rustic appeal of hardwood is found in this Rustic Wheat Oak Laminate floor. Its design will infuse any space with modern sophistication. Character and authenticity can be seen in each plank. Bold rustic graining and rich tones make this a truly stunning floor. The micro-bevel edges and ends provide an additional authentic look of natural hardwood flooring between planks. The state of the art glueless locking system makes this an easy installation solution for all your do-it- yourself flooring needs. The no-mess installation method allows for you to install in a day and walk on it immediately. The ease of maintenance means you will spend more time enjoying your floor not cleaning it. A Mohawk green works product that is CARB Phase 2 Compliant and NALFA Certified. Features ScratchGuard advanced finish protection which is perfect for those high traffic areas in the home, and it especially helps prevent the dulling and tiny abrasions caused from everyday dust and dirt. ScratchGuard is built into the finish, keeping floors looking newer for longer. Mohawk laminate qualifies as an Environmentally Preferred Product in most green rating systems, helps a project get up to four LEED points, and holds the prestigious FloorScore certification for indoor air quality. Made in the USA.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Mohawk Rustic Wheat Oak Plank Laminate Flooring
- 8 mm thickness x 6-1/8 in. width x 54-11/32 in. length planks
- 18.54 sq. ft. per case. Case weight is 30.02 lb.
- Rustic Wheat Oak Light Color Embossed in Register
- Planks have micro-beveled edges and ends
- No attached underlayment
- Floating click installation, appropriate grade for installation: Above grade, On grade or Below grade
- Can be installed over both concrete and wooden subfloors
- Select radiant heating may be used
- Limited lifetime residential warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes