Add an element of Alhambra style to exterior and interior spaces with the classic style of this indoor/outdoor all-weather area rug. With shapes inspired by Moroccan design motifs, each taupe cross is surrounded by an overlapping trellis of charcoal gray to create a repeating geometric pattern that suits indoor and outdoor rooms alike. Durable power-loomed construction ensures this decorative floorcovering transitions beautifully from season to season while the vibrant color palette and enduring polypropylene fibers offer endless design possibilities indoors and out.
- Elegantly Crafted from 100% Polypropylene Fibers
- Polypropylene backing helps keep the rug sturdy underfoot; a rug gripper or rug pad is recommended to prevent shifting or slipping
- Machine Made in Egypt for enduring beauty and durability
- Keep your indoor or outdoor floor looking fresh by rotating the rug every six months
- Maintain the beauty of the rug by rinsing with a garden hose; spills and stains should be treated by a professional cleaner
- Sumptuous texture of the rug pile softens hard surfaces when layered over tile, stone, pebbles and pavers
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Suitable for all interior and exterior residential spaces including but not limited to living rooms, family rooms, entryways, atriums, courtyards, patios and pool decks