Infuse interior floors with the antique inspiration of this traditional area rug. Inspired by heirloom Persian carpets, ornate blue and gold arabesques and a surrounding floral border feature a drop-stitch weaving technique that add depth and dimension to the intricate botanical pattern. Power loomed from plush polypropylene fibers, the classic design of this decorative floorcovering effortlessly combines Old World motifs with contemporary craftsmanship for unparalleled softness and enduring beauty.
- Elegantly crafted from 100% Polypropylene Fibers
- Rug dimensions are 3 ft. 11 in. x 5 ft. 7 in.
- As this rug has no backing, the use of a rug gripper or rug pad is recommended to prevent shifting and sliding
- Machine Made in Turkey for enduring beauty and durability
- Keep your floor looking fresh by rotating the rug every six months
- Maintain the beauty of the rug by vacuuming with suction only; vacuums with beater bars are not recommended; spills and stains should be treated by a professional cleaner
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Suitable for all interior residential spaces including but not limited to living rooms, family rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and entryways
- Sumptuous texture of the rug pile softens hard surfaces when layered over tile, stone and hardwood floors