Taking inspiration from heirloom Persian carpets, this traditional area rug is rich with historical design details. Exquisitely crafted in rich tones of light blue, brown and gold, the meticulously detailed dot pattern surrounds a star-shaped center medallion, while the botanical motifs of the rug border surrounds the field with intricate elegance. Power loomed from plush polypropylene fibers, the classic style of this decorative floorcovering effortlessly combines Old World motifs with contemporary craftsmanship for unparalleled softness and enduring beauty.
- Elegantly Crafted from 100% Polypropylene Fibers
- As this rug has no backing, the use of a rug gripper or rug pad is recommended to prevent shifting and sliding
- Machine Made in Turkey for enduring beauty and durability
- Keep your floor looking fresh by rotating the rug every six months
- Maintain the beauty of the rug by vacuuming with suction only; vacuums with beater bars are not recommended; spills and stains should be treated by a professional cleaner
- Suitable for all interior residential spaces including but not limited to living rooms, family rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and entryways
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Sumptuous texture of the rug pile softens hard surfaces when layered over tile, stone and hardwood floors