The geometric gestures of this decorative area rug recall the distinctive shapes of the American Modern Art movement. Obtuse angles and curves of pomegranate, burnt orange coalesce against abstract placement of bold black stripes to create an asymmetrical design that turns every floor into a contemporary art exhibition. Hand tufted with unparalleled care and craftsmanship from the finest wool fibers, this modern floorcovering offers the softest of hands with an unsurpassed shine.
- Elegantly Crafted from 100% Wool Fibers
- Rug dimensions are 9 ft. 6 in. x 13 ft. 6 in.
- Cotton backing helps keep the rug sturdy underfoot; a rug gripper or rug pad is recommended to prevent shifting or slipping
- Hand Tufted in China with exquisite craftsmanship and detail
- Keep your floor looking fresh by rotating the rug every six months
- Maintain the beauty of the rug by vacuuming with suction only; vacuums with beater bars are not recommended; spills and stains should be treated by a professional cleaner
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Suitable for all interior residential spaces including but not limited to living rooms, family rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and entryways
- Sumptuous texture of the rug pile softens hard surfaces when layered over tile, stone and hardwood floors