Retro motifs meet refined style sensibilities in the repeating geometric shapes of this contemporary area rug with references to mid-century modern style. Artfully crafted in a vibrant palette of orange and ivory, the freeform arabesque pattern reveals an undulating trellis design with teardrops and dots that stretch and contract in the center of every curve. Hand-tufted construction and sumptuous polyester threads create a decorative floorcovering that brings high fashion to high-traffic areas throughout the home.
- Elegantly crafted from 100% Polyester Fibers
- Rug dimensions are 8 ft. x 10 ft.
- Cotton backing helps keep the rug sturdy underfoot; a rug gripper or rug pad is recommended to prevent shifting or slipping
- Hand Tufted in China with exquisite craftsmanship and detail
- Keep your floor looking fresh by rotating the rug every six months
- Maintain the beauty of the rug by vacuuming with suction only; vacuums with beater bars are not recommended; spills and stains should be treated by a professional cleaner
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Suitable for all interior residential spaces including but not limited to living rooms, family rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and entryways
- Sumptuous texture of the rug pile softens hard surfaces when layered over tile, stone and hardwood floors