The dramatic damask-inspired pattern of this transitional area rug captures the mystery of a midnight garden. Power loomed from sumptuous synthetic fibers, winding curves of soft gray leaves and laurels contrast beautifully beside blooming ivory flowers and a charcoal gray background. The shifting angles of the rug are enhanced by a drop-stich technique that emphasizes the depth of every botanical shape, giving this decorative floorcovering a quilted effect that’s quite extraordinary.
- Elegantly crafted from 100% Polypropylene Fibers
- Rug dimensions are 7 ft. 10 in. x 9 ft. 10 in.
- As this rug has no backing, the use of a rug gripper or rug pad is recommended to prevent shifting and sliding
- Machine Made in Turkey for enduring beauty and durability
- Keep your floor looking fresh by rotating the rug every six months
- Maintain the beauty of the rug by vacuuming with suction only; vacuums with beater bars are not recommended; spills and stains should be treated by a professional cleaner
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Suitable for all interior residential spaces including but not limited to living rooms, family rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and entryways
- Sumptuous texture of the rug pile softens hard surfaces when layered over tile, stone and hardwood floors