City kids will swoon over the urban style of this modern area rug with a nod to the New York skyline. Featuring a line art illustration of the Brooklyn Bridge, the bold black and white color palette gives bedroom floors of budding architects a taste of The Big Apple. Hand carved for added texture and definition, this hip design is hand tufted of soft polyester threads to create a comfortable floorcovering for tots, teens and every kid in between.
- Elegantly Crafted from 100% Polyester Fibers
- Cotton backing helps keep the rug sturdy underfoot; a rug gripper or rug pad is recommended to prevent shifting or slipping
- Hand Tufted in China with exquisite craftsmanship and detail
- Keep your floor looking fresh by rotating the rug every six months
- Maintain the beauty of the rug by vacuuming with suction only; vacuums with beater bars are not recommended; spills and stains should be treated by a professional cleaner
- Sumptuous texture of the rug pile softens hard surfaces when layered over tile, stone and hardwood floors
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Suitable for all interior residential spaces including but not limited to living rooms, family rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and entryways