The Moonrays Keswick-Style Outdoor LED Path Light (4-Pack) adds a decorative touch to your pathway, patio or garden while taking advantage of solar energy. Made of durable metal in a pearl bronze finish, these four lights feature swirled plastic lenses that provide a 360° display and 120° of LED lighting. Each LED is 12 times brighter than traditional 1.2 Lumen solar lights and never need to be replaced, remaining cool to the touch at all times while providing safe lighting that will not burn or heat up. These solar lights gather energy from the sun during the day, then automatically come on at dusk to provide a pattern of light exactly where you want it. The two included rechargeable batteries charge using the sun’s rays and advanced Moonrays solar technology to provide light for up to six hours on a full battery charge. These lights are brighter because they put out more lux than regular solar lights, which is the measurable amount of light that falls on the ground or area of illumination. Each light emits 15 Lumens with the 0.35-Watt LED, covers a 36 in. area of illumination and reaches a 14 in. above-ground height, offering high functionality and energy efficiency for any landscape.
- Metal construction ensures lasting weather resistance
- Emits 15 Lumens from the 0.35-Watt LED with a 36 in. area of illumination, 12 times brighter than traditional 1.2 Lumen solar lights
- Pearl bronzed finish offers a stylish, natural appearance
- Swirled plastic lens provides a 360° display and 120° beam angle of warm LED lighting
- Easy, ground-stake installation leaves a 14 in. above-ground height
- 1-year limited warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs