The right attractant can turn your Mosquito Magnet into an even more powerful mosquito killing device. If you live in the northern half of the United States, Canada or in coastal regions, Octenol is an effective as well as economical way to ensure you are getting the most out of your trap and providing your family with maximum protection against flying pests. The EPA registered Mosquito Magnet Octenol is a secondary attractant that mimics human breath, drawing mosquitoes and biting insects to the trap. It is an alcohol-type chemical that has been deemed safe for humans by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, but it is a vital weapon to have in your arsenal when it comes to killing flying pests! Mosquito Magnet Octenol attracts most mosquito species, including salt marsh mosquitoes, as well as no-see-ums and black flies. It will lure biting insects to the Mosquito Magnet trap where they are captured by becoming entangled in mosquito nets, then dehydrate and die. This makes Mosquito Magnet Octenol the hassle- free way of killing mosquitoes throughout the entire outdoor season. Sit back, relax and enjoy your favorite outdoor activities again, while Mosquito Magnet does all the work!
- EPA registered secondary attractant
- Mimics human breath
- Recommended attractant for those who live in northern & coastal regions
- Replace every 21 days
- Increases catch rates up to 10 times!
- Attracts most mosquito species, including salt marsh, as well as no-see-ums and black flies
- Lures biting insects to the Mosquito Magnet trap and away from you and your family
- Note: product may vary by store