The Mr Beams Wireless Motion Sensing LED Spot Light with Photocell Sensor attaches to any fence, post, tree or home without needing wires. Simply insert three D-Cell batteries, and mount the base to your desired surface. Installation can be done by anyone in less than five minutes. The light is activated whenever motion is sensed within 25 ft. The activation will allow you to see down your driveway, illuminate your backyard or scare pesky burglars. Battery life expectancy is one year with six to eight activations a day. In order to conserve battery life, there is a built in photocell sensor and auto shut-off timer. The photocell sensor is what prevents the light from activating during the day, and the shut-off timer will force the light to deactivate 30 seconds after the last motion is sensed. The bright power LED provides 140 Lumens of bright white light that will last at least 25 years. The bright LED never needs replacing - it's so efficient that you will get more than 1800 activations on one set of batteries. Tight seals and weather-resistant materials allow a Mr Beams spotlight to work in all weather conditions. Don’t waste your time or money on hiring an electrician. Put the bright LED power into your own hands, and install your Mr Beams Spot light in less than five minutes.
- Motion sensor will cause the light to activate when motion is detected within 25 ft.
- Battery operated spot light allows installation anywhere without hardwiring, battery life is so efficient that you will get more than 1,800 activations on one set of batteries
- Battery life is preserved with a photocell sensor and an auto shut-off timer
- Tight seals and weather-resistant housing allows a Mr Beams spot light to work in all weather conditions
- Durable, weatherproof housing allows the light to withstand all outdoor weather conditions
- A Mr Beams original and customer favorite provides affordable, reliable security lighting
- Perfect for doorways, garages, sheds, fences, backyards, decks and porches
- Brighten up with the right light fixtures. Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs