Zinc coating makes the Mueller Global 1/2 in. galvanized malleable iron 90° elbow suitable for use with potable water and drainage applications. The elbow uses a female thread connection and complies with the relevant ANSI B1.20.1. The elbow also features a maximum working pressure of 500 psi
- Zinc-coated galvanized iron construction for water and drainage applications
- Malleable iron class 150 lb.
- Changes the direction of flow by 90°
- 500 psi maximum working pressure
- Compatible with galvanized malleable iron pipe
- Threads comply with ansi b1.20.1
- Consult your local building codes before installation
- Note: Product may vary by store.