With the Mueller Streamline 1/2 in. Copper Pressure 45-Degree C x C Elbow, you can complete the installation of your aboveground water-supply piping with a fitting built to withstand pressure up to 1,090 psi. This copper elbow is also corrosion-resistant.
- Copper construction for resistance to corrosion
- For use with aboveground water-supply piping
- Use with types L and M hard-temper copper tubing
- Changes the direction of piping 45 degrees
- Sweat connections
- Maximum working pressure of 1,090 psi
- Easy installation
- Made in USA
- Note: Product may vary by store.