The Mueller Global 1/2 in. x 60 in. Galvanized Steel Pipe is used for drainage and potable water applications. This pipe features male threads and a coating that resists corrosion.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Steel construction
- Maximum working pressure of 700 psi
- Zinc coated for corrosion resistance
- Use for residential potable water and drainage systems
- Male threaded connection
- Threaded ends meet ANSI B1.20.1 standards
- Galvanized pipe complies with ANSI/ASTM A733, A53 standards
- Note: Product may vary by store.