The Multinautic aluminum boxed dock is a light, strong and easy to install aluminum framed stationary dock. It includes all the step by step instructions to assemble the frame and the decking and to quickly install it with ease by only 2 people. This aluminum boxed dock kit includes all of the unique aluminum extrusion's to build a 4 ft. by 8 ft. dock with its two 6 ft. galvanized steel piles and base plates and all the stainless steel hardware. The top decking and its screws are not included and you should use cedar planks which can be purchased from your local Home Depot. Many various configurations can be achieved, like a straight, side by side, "T" or "L" shape. Multinautic's exclusive dock side's custom aluminum extrusion has a unique unit rack system on each side, enabling to insert the cleats and other accessories that can be easily installed and moved along without the need to drill or screw into the wood decking (see picture). Just like at the municipal marina.
- This multinautic QP-427 aluminum dock is the most easy to install, adjust and remove system you will ever have
- Ultra lite marine grade aluminum structure with a built in track system for the quick connects and disconnect of accessories
- Light weight, strong, durable, easy to adjust, will never rust or soak in water like a conventional wooden dock
- Includes 2-pieces 8 ft. posts, post PVC caps, base plates, aluminum junction plates to attach multiple other docks in a straight line, aluminum L corner adaptors to form various configurations such as L or T shaped compound docks and aluminum parallel adaptors, used to join 2 aluminum docks side by side, nuts and bolts
- Not included, the top decking, cedar planks 1-1/4 in. thick are recommended and available at your local HD store