This Multinautic R-2000 ramp kit allows you to build your own ramp for small boats or personal water craft up to 2000 lbs. Its higher quality rollers allow for an easier lift and will smoothly operate with heavy PWC. Securely beach your boat or PWC on the shore line and prevent any damages to hull or turbine due to sand or rock abrasion. Being secured on the ramp, your PWC or small craft will never rub on or under the dock or on sharp brackets due wave action. You can also remove the drain plug of your fishing boat in order to make sure it will not fill with water and sink. Piece of mind for a very small investment.
- Kit includes 8 pairs of 5 in. wheels, leg holders, 3 ft. posts, PVC caps, base plates, protection bumper, winch and strap, 8 in. keel roller and brackets, metal corners and brackets, easy to follow plans and instructions
- Not included but required, lumber, 32 pieces 3/8 in. x 3 in. carriage bolts, washers and nuts, 2 pieces 3/8 in. x 4-1/2 in. carriage bolts washers and nuts, 4 pieces 1/2 in. x 2-1/2 in. carriage bolts, washers and nuts
- Perfect to protect your investment and assure your piece of mind
- Adjustable posts and base plates to meet your shoreline's requirements
- Winch up and roll down your boat or PWC with ease