The Murray 125 Amp 12-Space 24-Circuit Outdoor Main Lug Load Center mounts at an exterior location and provides durable protection from corrosion damage. This main lug load center features an aluminum buss bar and an easy-to-install bolt-on design. This load center is ANSI certified and UL listed for safety.
- Type-G90, hot-dipped galvanized carbon steel enclosure provides corrosion resistance
- Aluminum buss bar
- Electrostatic polyester-paint powder coating enhances corrosion protection and helps provide a finish free of drips and runs
- Factory-installed ground bars
- Trim mounting tabs free up both hands to drive trim screws
- Tangential knockout helps eliminate the need for conduit offsets
- Single-phase, 125 Amp 240-Volt maximum
- Meets UL and ANSI safety requirements
- Learn More About Electrical Panels Here in our Buying Guide.