The Murray 20 Amp 2 in. Double-Pole GFCI Circuit Breaker helps prevent against severe electrical shock. The breaker is intended to protect areas of the home, such as the kitchen, bathroom or laundry, where electrical appliances or products might come into contact with water. De-energizes the circuit for all ungrounded conductors of the circuit.
- Helps prevent against severe electrical shock
- Class A (5 mA) ground fault protection
- 240 VAC
- 10,000 AIR, RMS symmetrical
- Intended for personnel protection
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs