Murray offers a wide array of thermal-magnetic circuit breakers that are the key element for overload and short-circuit protection of your home’s electrical system. To provide additional protection Murray offers circuit breakers to protect against severe electrical shock or electrocution, mitigate the risk of electrical fires and protect against damaging surges and Voltage spikes. Circuit breakers are intended for switching and protection of your home's wiring from high temperatures caused by excess current higher than the rating of the wire. While thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are the key element for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system, there are potentially dangerous conditions that do not involve over current.
- Tandem, 20 Amp 120/240V non-current limiting type MH-T circuit breaker
- 10,000 AIC interrupting rating
- Murray type MH-T circuit breakers provide easy plug-in connections in Murray enclosures and the time saving insta-wire feature
- Compatible with Murray rock solid load centers
- Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.