Use the Siemens Industry Inc Murray 30 Amp 5 in. Double-Pole GFCI Circuit Breaker in areas of the home that may come into contact with water, such as kitchens, laundry rooms and bathrooms. This GFCI circuit breaker helps to protect against electrical shock that is caused by ground faults. The plug-in design of this breaker is easy to install.
- GFCI design helps prevent severe electrical shock caused by ground faults
- Use to protect areas of the home where electrical appliances may come into contact with water
- Double-pole design
- Plug-in design for easy installation into a distribution load center
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed
- Mfg model #: MP230GFP mfg part #: MP230GFP
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs