This 30 Amp 2 in. Double-Pole Type MP-MT Circuit Breaker has a thermal-magnetic mechanism and a common trip for the overload and short-circuit protection of your home electrical system. The circuit breaker has a maximum 65,000 AIR, a 240-Volt load maximum and will accept copper or aluminum with ground wire.
- Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your home electrical system
- #14-6 copper with ground wire or #12-6 aluminum with ground wire
- Common trip
- 120/240 VAC
- 65,000 AIC interrupting rating
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.