This Murray 60 Amp 240-Volt 240-Watt Non-Fused General-Duty Safety Switch is a single-phase, 3-pole unit rated for up to 240-Volt. This switch is suitable for use on systems capable of delivering up to 100,000 root-mean-square (RMS) symmetrical amps of fault current when protected by or used with Class R fuses. General Duty switches are available in 30-600 Amp ratings and in Type 1 and 3R enclosures.
- Both fusible and non-fusible versions are offered
- All copper current carrying parts except for lugs are constructed from copper
- Positive switching action: all general duty switches feature quick make, quick break visible blade switching action
- Switch is UL listed
- All general duty switches are both load break and HP rated
- NEMA type 1: enclosure is intended for indoor use primarily to provide protection against contact with the enclosed equipment in locations where unusual service conditions do not exist